Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November First!

It's been another 2 months in between my blogging :) I love blogging but I'm beginning to think I'm not very good with staying consistent with my posts , but then I have to remind myself , my life is very busy in this season with a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old , so that being said my attention is on my relationship with Jesus, my babies,my hubby and our home first then when I can I will blog :) I have to constantly remind myself of Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!

This past month has been extra busy to say the least, we moved Oct. 1st and have been busy unpacking,enjoying cold weather here in Florida! probably a little to much hot chocolate and pumpkin bread! and just getting settled into the new place. We are loving being in a house and  beyond blessed! God is so faithful to us.

Here are a few pictures from the month
Lots of pumpkin and Fall pics!
Elijahs super boy for Jesus costume I made for him,
Judahs baby dedication,
Hubby doing yard work!
Packing and moving,
And the boys new found love for swings :) enjoy
:) happy November First!












No comments: