Friday, September 7, 2012

We are moving!

We are moving and I'm so excited about the change! Living in an apartment has been an adventure but I'm thrilled and ready to move onto the next one. God has really blessed us -we will be renting from and managing my in laws home, which really blesses them too! they are moving across the country to be with and help their daughter and her two little ones while her hubby serves in the Marines.

Today I came across Luke 12:7 it says how God knows how many hairs are on our head- I can count how many gray hairs I have but seriously EVERY hair?!! I don't know about you but that blows me away! And I think if God cares about and knows how many hairs are on my head He must care about everything and every problem in my life even the small ones.

I'm choosing to trust God in everything today and run into his arms.

Here are a few pics from the past week and weekend!

Family date night to the pet store elijah loved the snakes!,
Labor day with our families,
Connor joined the family this week! My brother and his wife had a baby boy!,
Family date at the park and pizza!
And I started another month of doodles/sketches!






No comments: