Friday, November 23, 2012

Always thankful, attitude of gratitude

It's the day after Thanksgiving and I'm feeling full, and not just full of turkey!  I'm sitting here holding my 6 month old sleeping baby and listening to my two year old and hubby play together in the other room, My life is so blessed, and its only because of God. He has given us so much and not just material things but spiritual things! I'm so thankful for salvation,His love, mercy and for my relationship with Him. I seriously could not and would not want to live life without Jesus. He is my hope.

No life is not perfect and yes we have bills to pay and issues to work on but our blessings far outweigh the troubles in our life. Look at everything you do have instead of focusing on what you don't.

I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing! Here are some pictures from ours.