Monday, April 5, 2010

38 weeks and 2 days prego : ) And yes Im still here...








I went in for my 38 week appointment and with each visit I meet a new midwife,I cant seem to get 2 appointments in a row with the same one! It was a little frustrating to me at first, but now since I cant really change it I am deciding to be positive about it-- Now when I go into labor I will know each one of the midwifes! and whoever is on call that blessed day or night hopefully very soon,will know me too :)

So the most recent midwife said our little baby is around 7 or more pounds now and it would be good if he came soon! she said if I go all the way to 40 weeks he could weigh around 9 pounds or more!-So yes we are praying for him to come now and to be perfectly healthy :) I asked her if there is anything I can do to get labor going and she suggested a few obvious things along with 'Raspberry Leaf Tea' (Not the raspberry seed tea) Well I have never liked tea and wasn't really looking forward to drinking it but in my desperation to get this baby moving we went out that night and bought some. I was so pleasantly surprised with the first cup my sweet hubby made for me and I now have found a tea I like! its delish...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, that IS good tea - I agree! Looking forward to this blessed event - little Eli appearing on the scene!
Love you,
Mom

Chelsea said...

Thanks mom :) Cant believe I found a tea I like lol and I cant wait to meet little Eli! common baby!