Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday Fun :)





Yesterday began with my sweet hubby and a yummy mocha latte (Decaf for the Pregnant lady) from Starbucks-Thank you Molly for treating me! and then the three of us were off garage sailing... At the first garage sale we bought a brown leather love seat for $30.00! ya baby! and my sister and her husband bought the matching couch for $50.00--talk about a rad deal. I will post a pic as soon as I get the room set up when we move :)

On to the next-The polish club was having a flea market so we stopped in and checked it out,there were about 30 vendors set up and it was more so garage sale style than flea market. I bought the small blue, white and gold cameo for $2.50 at one table the large cameo for $5.00 at another table and the vintage brown and white enamel flower brooch for a $1.00 at another.--I am going to have the cameos appraised at a local jewelry store so check back to see how much they are worth.

To finish off the day we stopped at goodwill-I found a really cute pregnancy shirt! and then we went to see the movie 'Tooth Fairy' with My sister and mom.
Overall we had a really fun and tiring day with some great deals! :) sometimes I forget my limits being 8 months prego.

What do you do on Saturdays?

No comments: