Thursday, October 29, 2009

Your Choice Life or Death

Its been a while since I last blogged, I am finding with pregnancy each day is different and new and I am learning not to take life for granted. I think sometimes we can get so caught up in finding happiness in things that are temporary, like money, material things and etc... These are things that dont last forever, they will collect dust and rot away and you cant take them with you when you die. I am learning to base my happiness in things that will last,eternal treasures I can store up in heaven. Thats what really counts in this life. I think we need to remember we are not here on earth forever, we are eternal beings and this life is just a speck compared to eternity. We have to find our happiness in Jesus and the salvation He purchased for us. Its a choice we have to make accept Jesus, live your life for Him and live eternally in heaven, or deny Jesus and live eternally in hell, the choice is ours as plain and simple as it may seem so many people will choose the latter, and live their eternity in agony in a place that was never created for them. the choice is black and white life or death.

No comments: